Meatball on Twitter

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Space Wolf Commission Finished!




Well today I finished my Space Wolf commission for my buddy Brandon. I had fun painting the Wolves again but I am glad it is over for now. There will be a second round of Space Wolves I will be painting for Brandon but that is a few days off at least.

So now that I have all of his Wolves finished I am going to be moving on to finish some of my armies that are very close to finished. I will be starting off with my Black Templar Predator to finish off that army. I will also be painting some Dwarfs, Tomb Kings and my Sisters of Battle over the next few weeks.


Once I finish those armies then it will be a toss up of what to paint next, but right now my Imperial Fists are in an early lead. Like I said it was fun painting the Space Wolves again, it even led me to start re-reading the Space Wolf Omnibus by William King, until I pick up the next few books in the Horus Heresy. Now I think I may take a break from painting today to watch some college football, but I will be back soon updating on my painting progress.

As always thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment