Meatball on Twitter

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Battle Fleet Gothic Fleet

I was messing around with my DIY photo light box today and took some pictures of my Sisters of Battle Imperial Fleet for Battle Fleet Gothic. I know I still need to work on my lighting and all but for my first use of the box it worked out great.


The ship to the left is my Mars class Imperial Battle cruiser the "Caelestis Praetor". This is my flagship for my fleet until I get my Emperor class Imperial Battleship painted. I love launch bays and prow torpedoes and this little lady has them both!



This ship to the right is one of my favorite Imperial Cruisers, the Gothic class "Ancile". Armed with its prow torpedoes as well as port and starboard lance batteries make this ship a pretty destructive force in my fleet.






This next ship to the left is probably my favorite ship in my entire fleet. The Imperial Light cruiser, Dauntless class "Arma". Along with the Arma I have 3 other Dauntless light cruisers. Their speed and firepower make this smaller ship a force to be reckoned with.

Well that is all I am going to post here, if you are interested in seeing the rest of the painted portion of my fleet you can check out my Basic Training website where I am showcasing my armies as I get pictures taken of them.

As always thank you for stopping by my blog and all comments are welcome.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment