Meatball on Twitter

Monday, August 16, 2010

Project Update: More Cygnar Models

Well my buddy Mike's army just keep's moving right along, today I get to show case two more units I have finished on this commission.

First up is his Defender Heavy Warjack. I kept it in the same colors that he has chosen for his army. I Painted this one mostly blue. So far this is a total of five Jacks and not one has a matching paint job.

The Cygnar Jacks are really easy to paint and I finished this one in about two hours. I have yet to face off against this guy on the battle field but from the size of that cannon I am not really sure I want to :)








Next up is the first Troops unit I finished for Mike. It is the Cygnar Long Gunners. These models were a blast to paint as they are so detailed. Painting them has really made me look forward to painting his Trencher Commando unit as it appears to be even more detail then these models were.

Well that is it for today's update. Currently on my painting desk are my very own Choir of Menoth unit. I should be able to get them finished and posted by tomorrow. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and please feel free to leave me a comment.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment