Meatball on Twitter

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Project Update: Choir of Menoth

Well I finally got around to painting some more of my own models. Below you can see my first completed unit of Choir of Menoth. The more I paint Warmachine models the more I am loving them. I am already addicted to the game itself, but the joy of painting the models just makes it even better.

I kept the same paint scheme I have used with all of my Protectorate models and they are really starting to look good when I set out all my painted stuff together. This unit is pretty much a necessary choice for most of the lists I have attempted to play thus the reason I went ahead and painted them.

Up next for Menoth will most likely be some of my light Jacks. As always thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment