Meatball on Twitter

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Project Update: Inquisitorial Storm Troopers


I just have a quick update to show off my Inquisitorial Storm Troopers. I did a quick paint job using just their basic colors and then a heavy Devlan Mud wash and I must say for such a quick technique I am very satisfied with the overall results. I may come back in the future and add some more highlights but the unit is easily tabletop quality and ready for gaming, plus it puts me one step closer to having a second fully painted army.

So is this something any of you have done or do you paint every unit to its highest possible standard? I am finding my hobby time becoming more limited as summer comes to a close and my kids are needing more help from Dad, plus I have been spending more time actually playing the games I paint for. With my time for painting shrinking, I am looking for ways to still get a quality look out of my minis but speed up the time it takes to paint them.

As always thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave me a comment or two.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment