Meatball on Twitter

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Project Update: Vampire Count

This is my Vampire Count submission for the MiniWargaming.com Warhammer Fantasy Painting Competition. I choose the model with the help of a few Winds of Magic viewers mostly because of his very dynamic pose. I kept him with really dark colors as that is how I plan on painting my vampire counts army. It will consist of allot of greys and browns as I am going for a more Gothic vampire look then the high fantasy look that GW usually gives to its Vampire Counts. I am also adding Purple as a unifying color for any units that don't have allot of the browns or greys, so you will see purple on thing like my skeleton shields and banners.

Unfortunately he will be the only Vampire getting paint for a little while as I am focusing on getting the rest of my Orcs and Goblins painted/updated, before I move on to painting the undead. Anyway please let me know what you think. I know he could have been better but I ran out of time as I had to submit him today.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment