Meatball on Twitter

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Project Update: Menoth Templar Heavy Jack

Just another quick update as I finished my Templar Heavy Jack for my Protectorate of Menoth. I painted it basically the same as my Crusader but I was much more careful with the washes this time.

I really like the Templar jack. The model is beautiful and I like its rules. I am considering replacing my Crusader with it the next time I play so I can see how well it performs in game.

Overall it was a joy to paint and it is nice to see more of my force getting painted. Now its back to my buddy's Cygnar army. I am down to his three solos, then his two units and I can then focus solely on my army.


As always, thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave me a comment!

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment