Meatball on Twitter

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Blog for Warhammer Fantasy Battles


When I first started Extremis Diabolus, I intended it to be a Warhammer 40K blog. Well after reading over a few of my last posts, I have noticed that I am letting Fantasy Battles creep into my posts more and more. I started to play around with the idea of starting a Warhammer Fantasy Blog, low and behold The Winds of Magic was born.

The Winds of Magic is going to be a sister site to Extremis Diabolus that caters to the fantasy side of the hobby. I will post about tactics, fluff, rumors, as well as pics of my miniatures as I finish them. I welcome anyone who follows Extremis Diabolus to come join me for some good Fantasy Battle discussion.

While working on the Winds of Magic I messed around with different free templates on the web. I really like how the blog turned out so that means I think this blog will be getting a face-lift in the near future if I can find a template that fits the blogs background.

As always thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope to see some of you venture of to The Winds of Magic.

-BJ

2 comments:

Chris said...

I'm starting a Fantasy army myself soon, so I'll be following your blog.

BJ said...

Cool, what army are you looking to start?

Post a Comment