Meatball on Twitter

Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Projects Update - Sisters of Battle


Well it was a slow week on the painting table for me this week. I have a few other miniatures almost done but they won't make the blog post this week.

I did manage to finish off the last of my Sisters with bolters. This gets me ever so closer to having my Witch Hunters/Sisters of Battle completely painted. I am down to about 27 figures and 5 vehicles. I should be able to have the army completed by the end of November. My goal is to have 4/5 of my partially painted armies complete by the end of the year. Right now I am 1/5 (Black Templars) but very close on 3 other armies.

Well I am keeping this one short tonight so that I may get back to painting. As always any comments are welcome.

-BJ

1 comments:

Aleksi Lehtio said...

Cool. Keep up the painting and you'll be there before you know it!

Post a Comment