Meatball on Twitter

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Beastmen are coming!


Well I know I am late on posting this so I am sure you already know that Beastmen have been confirmed for a February release. Well let me just say I am very excited about this news. I have a "Beasts of Chaos" army that I purchased many years ago when the army first released. I shelved it after playing a few games and then my interest fading to 40K for some time. Needless to say I have a full army already and will just need to look at what new monsters will be in this new book.

One of the things I am most curious about is what their new magic lore is going to be like. It is going to be full of damaging spells or will it fill more of a support role for the army. One of the biggest things I will have to change may be my list as I was running a Tzeentch heavy list and I am not sure if that will be an option in this new version.

Well as we anxiously await more information on this new release I am just curious of what changes you would like to see? What do you think the new Magic Lore will be like? What should Beastmen keep from the old book?

0 comments:

Post a Comment