Meatball on Twitter

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Project Update: Cygnar Charger Light Jack!

Today I finished the Charger Light Jack for my buddy Mike's Cygnar Army. I kept to his painting wishes by including white as the secondary color for the model.  The only yellow I used was the the Cygnar icon.

With this model I am now finished with all of the Jacks that my buddy owns. I will now be moving on to his casters. I am hoping with luck to have all of his minis painted by the end of July.

Once his army is done I will then start some heavy work on my Protectorate of Menoth force. I am very happy with how my Crusader turned out so I am really looking forward to getting paint on more of my models.







As always thank you for reading the blog and please feel free to leave a comment or two.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment