Meatball on Twitter

Sunday, June 20, 2010

GW Newsletter: Incoming! The Island of Blood

I just got my GW Newsletter announcing the Island of Blood box game incoming for Warhammer Fantasy 8th edition. Below is a quick quote from the Newsletter.

"The Island of Blood is the new boxed game for Warhammer and is released this September. Packed full of stunning plastic Citadel miniatures and containing all the rules, dice and templates you'll need to play, it's the essential purchase for fans of the Warhammer hobby."

Unfortunately it doesn't mention what armies or models will be included but it did contain the below image which leads me to believe the High Elf/Skaven rumors are true.


So let me know what you think. I know I will be getting this set if it has High Elves as I am planning to build a High Elf army in the near future.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment