Today is just a day of posting some finished projects. First up is for my all Goblin list I am trying to get painted in time for the Alamo GT. This a unit of Night Goblin Squigg Riders that I have named da" Nutters.
Next is my second unit of Exemplar Errants for my 35pt tier 3 Kreoss list for Menoth in the Warmachine game system.
Continuing with my Kreoss list, up next is my solo, an Exemplar Seneschal.
Last up is my first Rhino for the Imperial Fists. I was really nervous about painting my first yellow vehicle and it was difficult. Covering up mistakes became the biggest problems, but over all I feel like the end result was worth it.
Well that is it for today. I have a few other projects that are close to finishing that i will be posting later in the week. Please feel free to leave any feedback on any of the models in this post. Constructive feedback is always welcome.
Meatball on Twitter
- Project Update: Warmachine, Goblins, and a Rhino
- Motivational Monday: Deff Rollas
- Project Update: IG Tanks and Heavy Weapons
- Motivational Monday: Rules Lawyers Take 2
- 911 - Never Forget!
- Project Update: Warmachine and Malifaux
- My Armies: Miners and Steamfitters Union
- Project Update: Ragnar Blackmane, Imperial Fists a...
- Motivational Monday: The Necrons want you!
- Sisters of Battle White Dwarf Codex Review
- Project Update: First Malifaus Mini and First atte...
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2010 (121)