Meatball on Twitter

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April WAAAHG! : 2nd unit of Boyz and Orc Shaman Updated

 So April is almost half over and my painting progress has not been stellar on my O&G, but I have assembled all the kits I hadn't taken out of the boxes yet and got another unit of my of my old Orcs updated with some washes and new bases as well as a new movement tray to go with them.

Like the last unit this ones shows my painting skill from about 10 years ago, but I was able to get it looking better so that it will more easily fit in with the new models I will be painting.
I also got my Orc Shaman finished with the updating as well. One of the big reason I got behind is I have actually been playing my Orcs and Gobbos and so far they are running at 50% win/loss ratio.  I have also posted my Orc and Gobbo page where I will be posting the pictures of the entire army once it is finished, it can be found here!

As always thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave me a comment.

-Meatball

0 comments:

Post a Comment