Meatball on Twitter

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WHFB 8th Edition Box Set : High Elves?

I was browsing the web today when I found an article on BoLS that really peaked my interest. You can find the original post by Col Festus here! I think I have stated on this blog before that the next army I plan on collecting will be High Elves, well according to Col Festus I will be wanting the new 8th Edition box set then as it will be coming packed with some new plastic Elf Models.

According to Col Festus' report the box set will contain the following items for High Elves. 
    - A Plastic Griffon
    - New plastic High Elf Spearmen
    - Plastic Silver Helms

    If this rumor is true and the other army included is Skaven, I will be doing my best to trade out any Skaven Models for High Elves. If this rumor turns out to be true it looks like I will be getting an earlier start on my new Fantasy army than I had originally intended, looks like I need to get back to painting so I can have room on the desk for a new army.

    So what do you think of the reported Rumor of the 8th Edition Box Set?
    Have you heard any good 8th Edition Rumors?

    -BJ

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment