Meatball on Twitter

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Project Update: More Protectorate of Menoth

Today I was able to finish off two of my solo units for my Protectorate of Menoth, Warmachine force.

First up is my Allegiant of the Order of the Fist. I stuck to the same basic colors I have used through the painting of the army. The whole army is starting to get a pretty consistent look to it which I what I prefer to do when painting an army.

This guy is a pretty decent brawler but has low wounds so he has to be protected until he is close to his objective. I will be picking up a few more of these guys to do a High Allegiant Amon Ad-Raza theme force.









Next up is my Vassal of Menoth. Once again I used the same colors as with the rest of the army. This model doesn't have a lot of detail but I still really like how it turned out.

This guy is almost a must have for most Protectorate armies. His special ability to allow your jack an extra attack is just too useful to not take one. The only times I don't field this model is if I am playing a theme force that doesn't allow him.

Well that is all for today, I still have a ton of Protectorate models to paint but I have a few projects ahead of them in the painting line. As always, thank you for stopping by, and please feel free to leave a comment.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment