Meatball on Twitter

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Community News: The Knights of Bal Timorea

 

In case you have missed it, the guys over at Santa Cruz WarHammer are doing another community project called The Knights of Bal Timorea. This is a cool little project where we the community paint up a fantasy knight and then send it into Santa Cruz Warhammer. Once the project is complete, everyone who participated will have a chance at winning the entire painted collection.

I think this is a very cool idea and just lends itself to ones creativity. I plan on doing a little research on my family and painting up my Knight using any family crest/heraldry I may find. So head on over to Santa Cruz Warhammer and check out the project, then get onto painting your own Knight for submission!

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment