Meatball on Twitter

Friday, July 30, 2010

Project Update: Two more Cygnar Solos

First up is a Cygner Gun Mage Adept. This was a very cool model to paint and I am hoping Mike gets the actual unit of Gun Mages because I would like to paint them.

I used very little of the colors I have been using in the army as the Gun Mages seems to have their own style of "Uniform". They kind of remind me of Capt. Jack Harkness from the Torchwood series. Anyway I used more browns and greys for the model and then a nice blue Grey (GW Shadow Grey) for his trench coat.



Next up is Captain Maxwell Fin. I am sorry for the quality of the photo, it was a little too bright outside when I took this and I am afraid it shadowed pretty badly.

This was really a fun model to paint and agin he was different as he used less of the typical Cygnar colors and instead has more browns and tans. I loved his huge gun and ammo belt, the models pose is just awesome and was a pleasure to paint.




Well that is it for today. I will hopefully be finishing up my Vampire Count for the MiniWargaming.com painting competition that ends tomorrow. If I get it finished tonight you will see pics posted up tomorrow. As always thanks for stopping by the blog and please feel free to leave a comment.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment