Meatball on Twitter

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Project Update: Captain Arian Strangewayes

Today I finished Captain Arian Strangewayes for my buddy Mike's Cygnar army. This is probably my least favorite model I have painted so far. It wasn't that it was hard to paint or anything, I just really don't care for the model.

I kept to the same paint scheme that I have been using for this army and over all I am very pleased with how he turned out. I know have two more Solos and two units of troops to paint and I will be done with Mike's army at least for now.

Once I am done with the Cygnar minis, I will be able to devote more time to painting my Protectorate of Menoth as well as updating the paint job on my Orcs and Goblins army for Warhammer Fantasy.

Well that is all for now, as always thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment or two.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment