Meatball on Twitter

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Project Update: High Exemplar Kreoss

Well I was able to squeeze in some time on one of my Protectorate of Menoth models. This is High Exemplar Kreoss. He is the only caster I currently own, but I am quite happy with him atm so I haven't bought any others.

I painted him in the same colors and style as my Crusader heavy jack. I really like the off white/bone white over the pure white and from the artwork in the rulebook many of the Menoth units have that sort of color as opposed to pure white. There is an amazing artwork of Kreoss in the Warmachine rulebook and I attempted to paint this model to match that image.

I do apologize for the photo quality as I waited to long in the even and lost the good light, but I wanted to get an image of him up and move onto the next few models in my buddy's Cygnar army.

As always, thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment