Meatball on Twitter

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Project Update: Captain Darius

I know I promised the pics over a week ago but real life got in the way. This is Captain E. Dominic Darius, a warcaster for the Warmachine army of Cygnar. This is one of the final models I have to paint for my buddy Mike, then I can spend more time focusing on my Menoth army.

At the top you can see Darius with his three little minions. To the right is a pic of just Darius himself. This model was pretty fun to paint and I am really happy with how the colors turned out. I haven't seen him used in a game yet but somehow I feel now that he is painted Mike will want to throw down with Darius leading the way.

I know I haven't updated the blog much lately, but I have been doing hobby stuff such as stripping some models I got in trade and assembling some models I picked up for my Imperial Fists and Black Templars.

Some other projects I have in various stages of completion are:

  1. A squad of Thousands Sons for my buddy Brandon
  2. My Exorcist for my Sisters of Battle
  3. Arcane Tempest Gun Mage unit for Cygnar
  4. Assault Terminators for my Black Templars
  5. Updating paint job on Orcs and Goblins
I will continue to post pics as I get projects completed. As always, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and please feel free to leave me a comment.

-Meatball

0 comments:

Post a Comment