Meatball on Twitter

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sorry for my Absence

January has been a particularly bad month for my family for medical issues thus I have had very limited time for the hobby and even less time to blog. Luckily I think that with my wife's shoulder surgery today we are finally done and I should have more free time in the next week or so.

My buddy Brandon has added more Space Wolves to his commission work so I will be painting wolves again very shortly.

My upcoming projects include finishing off my Sister of Battle and beginning work on my Imperial Fist army.

So for those of you who have been checking in on my blog, I am sorry for the lack of content but I appreciate you taking the time to stop by. There will be more content in the very near future.

3 comments:

Big Jim said...

Life happens, Matey. It is completely understandable that our little hobby comes second in these types of events.

I hope you wife recovers fully and quickly.

-Jim

BJ said...

Jim,

Thanks I appreciate the well wishes!

-BJ

Alan said...

Like Big Jim said, Family comes first, second, third.....ect.....the blog can wait, and be attended to later. Just know we are here, and care. May your wife have a speedy recovery.

Alan

Post a Comment