Meatball on Twitter

Monday, August 15, 2011

Project Update: IG, Chaos, Templars


Well this past couple days have seen a painting frenzy from me. I managed to work on two separate commissions as well as as a couple of my own models. First up is High Marshal Helbrecht. I also painted a Neophyte Standard bearer but I didn't take a pic, though I will make sure one gets posted to the army page.


Next up is the 1st Platoon, 2nd Squad, for his Imperial Guard army I am painting. Company Command as well as Platoon Command are almost finished and should make the next post on projects.


Next up are some of the Choas models I have been working on for a large Chaos Project. I am down to 5 Possessed Models and that will finish that commission. First is a Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord


Next up is a squad of 10 Chaos Terminators!



and last but not least is a couple of Obliterators.


Well those are the models I have completed over the last few days. Please feel free to drop me a comment and let me know what you think.

- Meatball

0 comments:

Post a Comment