Meatball on Twitter

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Project Update: IG and Space Wolves

Well I got some more updates ready for things I have been working on. First up is going to be more of Scott's Imperial Guard. The platoon command and 3 Tanks to go with what I have painted so far.







Next up are more of my Space Wolves. This time some Wolf Guard I had already painted, but I went through and updated with some damages and newer parts.



Last up is a final Wolf Guard and the personal standard for Ragnar Blackmane, the army I am building.


Well that is it for the Projects Updates today. Please feel free to let me know what you think.

- Meatball

2 comments:

MIK said...

I think Imperial Guard stuff always looks cool. Especially the tanks, good job on both.

As for Space Wolves, the models have always appealed to me but I couldn't be more disinterested their background.

Meatball said...

@Mik, as always the comments are appreciated. Space Wolves were my first 40k Army so I have a special affinity for them especially Ragnar Blackmane. i read all of those novels and he u
is the company I own.

My favorite Space Marines are the Black Templars background and all. Then the Imperial Fists because I think Rogal Dorn was a cool Primarch.

My favorite back ground is easily Dark Angels as it is too cool and mysterious not too like, that is why they are the final chapter I am collecting and painting.

Post a Comment