Meatball on Twitter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Purchase of 2011


Here it is my first hobby purchase of 2011. I got the Space Wolf  Pack mainly because I needed to build some Wolf Guard, but also because I wanted to add some of the bits from the sprues to various other models among my Space Wolf army.

I used the heads and knives to upgrade some scout models I had to Space Wolf Scouts. I added a few of the banners and icons to differentiate between some of my packs and finally I built up 12 Wolf Guard with varying weapon options.

Overall I completely love this kit and it was a great first purchase for the year. As always, thanks for reading the blog and please feel free to leave a comment.

- Meatball

5 comments:

GDMNW said...

This kit is possibly the best I've ever bought.

Tell me though, was one of the girdle symbols malformed. On mine the dagger tips are there but there's no middle... I've been through several of these boxes and they all had the same problem...

SC John said...

gotta love all the extra bits goodies to spread around the army, one of the only good moves GW has made.

John
Santa Cruz Warhammer

Musings of a Smurf said...

I am still to buy my first kit for the new year. I have just bought some armorcast jetpack plumes so it will probably be a box of stormboyz!

MIK said...

I also picked this box up, for a non-SW project, and loved all the bits within, good stuff...

Meatball said...

@SC John - Yeah it is a great kit, I think I may get a 2nd one eventually.

@GDMNW - All of my pieces seemed to be in good shape, overall I have zero complaints about this kit!

Post a Comment