Meatball on Twitter

Thursday, July 9, 2009

This weeks projects and other gibberish!

This weeks projects are all about finishing up my almost painted armies. First on my list is my Black Templars. I have based my Limited Edition Emperor's Champion as well as my last 4 Neophytes. Later tonight, if the temperature goes below 100 I will get these models primed and ready for paint. Once completed I will then be down to 13 troop models and 2 vehicles to finish my entire Templar collection.

First up on painting today will be the Hammerers for my wife's Dwarf collection. I have been promising her for about 2 years that I would finish up what was left of her collection and I guess I should make good on that promise soon. I seem to get the "evil eye" any time she sees me painting and it is not one of her precious Dwarfs. Once I get this unit painted then I am down to roughly 3 more 10 man units 1 war machine and crew, and about 3 characters.

OK, so projects are out of the way, I had posted in my last blog Extremis Diabolus: Inquisitor Lord or Canoness? about which HQ to use in my Sisters of Battle list. I got some good responses and I think I am going to go ahead and make lists with both, then try them out to see which fits my play style better. I am still leaning towards the Canoness but I was able to create lists using both that I am very happy with.
It is looking like I will be able to get in a game or two this weekend so I am going to try out my new Black Templar list I am refining for tournament play. You can check my list out here, let me know what you think. I will post the outcomes of my battles and let you know how I thought my list did.

Well that is all I got today, time to get some painting done on the Dwarfs, my wife will be sooo happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment