Meatball on Twitter

Friday, July 3, 2009

An Introduction

I was searching the web the other day for a tutorial on making an Ork Killkannon for my Battle Wagon when I ran across an article on From the Warp . I looked around the site for a bit and realized there were links to tons of other 40K blogs. I was amazed at not just the information available but also with the community feel I got from the whole thing. I decided at that moment this was something I wanted to be a part of.

I tried the rest of the night to come up with a creative name for my blog. No matter how much I tried I couldn't come up with anything I liked. I decided to get some sleep and come back to my dilemma later. The next day I was reading the 40K novel "Faith and Fire" when it hit me. My favorite story lines in 40K are those with an anti-witch theme, so with a quick glance through my Witch Hunter codex I found what I was looking for. Extremis Diabolus, the most serious accusation that an Inquisitor can possibly give and the punishment is death.

Next I sat down and made my logo which had the blog name, the "suffer not the witch to live" quote and the 3 icons of my anti-witch armies, The Ordo Hereticus, The Black Templars and The Order of the Valorous heart. I am sure this blog will change appearance as I learn more about blogging and any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Well I guess that is all for now. I promise my posts will be more useful and on topic in the future I just wanted to get my first one over with and what better way than to tell how the blog got started.


4 comments:

RonSaikowski said...

Templars... one of my favorite armies to play. The only real Marines left if you ask me.

BJ said...

I couldn't agree more.

Gyro said...

Heya BJ, welcome aboard! Nice looking blog, can't wait to see more stuff!

the other Kevin said...

Welcome BJ. Great looking start. Looking forward to seeing your armies.

Post a Comment