Meatball on Twitter

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Armies: Orcs and Goblins






 Warboss Grubak Skulzbusta






 
This post is to showcase my Orc and Goblin army. This post will be a living document that changes and evolves as I write up the fluff and add more miniatures to the army. At this time it will be just pictures but in the future fluff will accompany the models.


LORDS AND HEROES:

Warboss, Grubak Skulzbusta on his Wyvern, Ironmaw.


Snazz Bigbuum Orc Shaman

Drok da' Bannawava

Savage Orc Shaman on Boar

Jabba da' Nutta Savage Orc Shaman

Norag Rotgut Night Goblin Warboss

Urig Snotflinga Night Goblin Shaman

Goblin Shaman


CORE UNITS:

da' Madd Boyz

 da' Butchas

Grubak's Ladz

da' Stikkas 

da' Flingas

Night Goblin Fanatics


Snotlings

SPECIAL UNITS:

da' Smasha

da' Wrekka

Moranga's Klan

Savage Orc Boar Boyz


Goblin Wolf Chariot

Goblin Spear Chukkas

da' Nutters

Drog's Herdas


RARE UNITS:

'ard Skinz

Doom Diver Catapult


Well that is it for now, check back as I update the page with my fluff and any other new miniatures I get.

-Meatball

0 comments:

Post a Comment