Meatball on Twitter

Friday, May 21, 2010

Project Update: My Army pages added to the blog!


Just a quick update on something new I have added to the blog. To the right you will see a new set of links titled My Armies. I will be posting articles showcasing each of my fully painted armies. I will post pictures on the units and characters as well as add fluff for my army.

I have made my first addition to this new section of the blog. My Tomb King army is now up for viewing. I am still working on the format as well as adding fluff to the post but you can see the direction I am trying to go. If you have any suggestions on what to add or on what to do differently, please feel free to post here and let me know what you think.

As always thanks for taking the time to read my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment