Meatball on Twitter

Friday, December 11, 2009

Busy Holiday Season!


I just wanted to give an quick update to the blog. The Holidays are crazy this year for me so I apologize for neglecting the blog. Things are starting to calm down now so I am hoping to get back to more regular posting soon.

I have been working on 40K as well as the Holidays just not as much as I wish I could. I have done a few conversion with my Sisters of Battle. The first was adding an Eviscerator to my Seraphim Veteran Sister Superior. I carefully removed one from an extra Sisters Repentia and did a pretty nice swap with the Seraphim's sword.

I also converted one of my Seraphim with duel hand-flamers into one wielding dual Inferno Pistols. I should have these and a few other Sisters completely painted by the end of the weekend and will post pics at that time.

I hope the Holidays are going well for everyone and I will post more now as time permits.



-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment