Meatball on Twitter

Saturday, May 14, 2011

May WAAAGH!: More Updated Models

This was another good Waagh! week as I got a total of 5 units done which is actually about 35 models total. Just like my other updated models the paint job remains mostly the same I have just added touch ups where needed and washes. The main change to this minis is removing the old flock and putting on the new static grass.

First up is my Battle Standard Bearer. I really love this model because I think it has a ton of character.

The next two are my Orc Boar Chariots. Just your standard orc chariots, I don't think the model has even changed in the last 10 years.


Next up we have my Orc Boyz armed with spears and shields. I personally am really stating to like this unit in the new rules and I am considering buying more t make it a horde.






The last unit for this week is my Orc Boar Boyz. They are a hard hitting unit that makes an appearance in most of my lists. Yes they are still the old models, I have nothing against the new models I just see no need to replace these as I have other thing I want to spend the money on (New Tomb King models I don't own) so they will do for now.


Well that is it for this week. I am off to get to work on more models. Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think.


-Meatball

0 comments:

Post a Comment