Meatball on Twitter

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I am still alive!

Hey all, I am sorry for the lack of updates this week. My family and I were offered a new, bigger house on base and we just couldn't pass up the opportunity to take it. Having teen daughters sharing a bedroom is no fun for mom and dad so we jumped at the chance to have the larger house.

So unfortunately this means I have been busy moving this week and have had no hobby time. The good news is the moving is done, the bad news is I have to wait on Time Warner to come install the wiring for the internet, until then I am stuck updating from my phone.

So that is my status update, I will be getting back into hobby stuff this week and I will post the best I can until my internet is up.

- BJ
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment