Meatball on Twitter

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Project Update: The Covenant of Menoth

I finished one of my favorite Menoth models last night, The Covenant of Menoth. I like this model both as a miniature and as the unit in game so I had to get it in the painting queue early. It is pretty useful for buffing my army so i find it is usually in most of my lists. As a model is was a total blast to paint, fairly detailed usually equals fun and this model was no let down.

Well please feel free to let me know what you think.


-BJ






2 comments:

mywargaming said...

Looking Good!

Lasts the next miniature on my painting table, once completed the Crusader.

How did you do the writing on the book, looks very detailed.

Cheers
Mark

BJ said...

Mark I used decals from my Warhammer 40K Withc Hunters army. I also use a decal setting solution that really makes the deacl look painted on.

Post a Comment