Meatball on Twitter

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Warmachine: Vanquisher and Reznik

I got to take a break from painting my buddies Cygnar army (which is almost complete), so I decided to paint some of my Protectorate of Menoth stuff. First up is the second warcaster I plan on using, High Executioner Reznik. I like him because he is more about beating your face than Kreoss is, so that gives the army an overall different feel to it. He has less focus than Kreoss, but he makes up for that in stats and abilities. I am still working out what units will work best with him, many of the ones I ran with Kreoss seem like they would do ok, but as I won't have Kreoss' "drop and pop" feat I think I am going to need a few more heavy hitters for assassination runs.

Next up is my Vanquisher Heavy Jack. I added this because my army was in some desperate need of ranged support. This guy has a nice big template gun arm and still has a pretty good weapon as well. I think he will fit really well into either a Kreoss or Reznik army and I plan on fielding him with both.


Up next for painting are a few of my Light Jacks, then some of the solos I use more often. The goal is to get the models I use most frequently painted then paint models as I want to add them into my army. As always, thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave me a few comments.

-BJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment